Friday, July 10, 2009

An update? Okay, I'm really sorry for not updating cause I'm still waiting for Bee the lazy bum to upload all those pictures which we've taken after seminar at her place. She's just too lazy to upload them!

I just got back from Mr. Zac's tuition at Mentor. I enjoyed so much spending my time with Aliesha, Sara and Elaine at Starbucks for approximately 3 hrs before the tuition started. Well, we studied, laughed and chit chatted, we apparently treated it as our home. Haha, do you know how much I love Ice Blended Green Tea? Try it, it's really good. Oh and I guess a guy at Starbucks who always flirt at me got fired cause I haven't seen him for a week. :/
We went to Guardian after that and tried on make up, it was hilarious yet fun. We applied eyeliner and with glitter on top of it, haha.

I really want to study now but I'm just too tired and I shall also give my brain a rest after the studies and 3 hrs of tuition. I'm planning to study the whole day, well as much as I can on Saturday and Sunday.






I'm sorry, the pictures are really blur. My phone (same as My. Jaya's) is very cacat. :P


Love, Lingeeee.

No comments:

Post a Comment